Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014 from all of us on R Farm



On 2013
Anjali:  I learned about chickens.  I've learned how to build hugels. 

Tim: I learned that not all good ideas are right for us.  I learned how to chainsaw.

Amy:  I've been practicing being more willing to fail my way to learning. 

Mark:  I learned how to take care of chickens.  I've had two birthdays at this place and this year's party was Nerf Gun Wars. 



On 2014
Mark:  I can do lots more things at the county fair.  It'll be fun to fly to Gramma and Grampa Reisdorf's in Florida. 

Amy:  Wow, I'm still digesting last year's adventures so I'm not sure about 2014 yet.  Definitely looking forward to fresh chives and lettuce.

Tim:  Spring can't come too early.  Another year of learning and adventures.

Anjali:  I'm looking forward to having real goat caramel.  Learning how to take care of goats.  Hopefully going first to the county and then the state fair.




No comments:

Post a Comment